erik gustafsson scores an angelic goal in game 6 against the rangers
Chandler Riggs attends AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ panel during Comic-Con International 2014 at San Diego Convention Center on July 25, 2014 in San Diego, California.
just wrote out a 64 ct dance break #bandtechprobs
OH MY GOD
Recently I’ve hit a pretty big follower goal, and i decided i would thank you guys by having a giveaway! I’ve made many friends and lots of wonderful hockey memories through this website, and i hope that this would suffice as a good ‘Thank You’!
- The prize for this giveaway will consist of your choice of 2 Shirseys from the NHL website! You can choose any two players that you want
they dont have to be from the same team.
- You must be willing to tell me your address so i can have the order shipped to you (your parents should be ok with this too if you are young).
- Likes and reblogs both count as entries
- You can reblog it as many times as you want!
- You should have an idea as to what player t-shirts you want (that way i can ship it to you as quickly as possible!) :)
Other Important Stuff
- You have up until August 20th, 2014 to reblog/like this!
- I will ship worldwide, so dont worry about where you live :)
- I will use a random generator to pick and i will then notify the winner as soon as possible!
- If you win and you are the type of person who does not like to be announced publicly, please let me know as soon as i message you!
If i missed something or you have a question, my ask box is always open, good luck everyone!! :)
Coots: “This is ten sizes too baggy.”
G: “Why am I wearing a child’s hoodie?”
Mase: “This coat is so big it hides my biceps.”
Rinny: “Honestly, go ahead, try and fight me.”
Timonen: “What I do now?”
Voracek: “I’ve had so much coffee today.”
Akeson: “I’m gonna smile really big and hope they forget I blew that entire first playoff game.”
The best of the Flyers Pictorial Yearbook 2013-2014.